A Product Manager would be responsible for overseeing the development and launch of new products and
features. They would need to have strong product management skills, excellent communication skills,
the ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Developing a product roadmap based on customer needs and market research.
- Working with the engineering and design teams to define product requirements and specifications.
- Conducting user research and gathering feedback to inform product development.
- Managing the product development lifecycle from ideation to launch.
- Collaborating with the marketing and sales teams to develop go-to-market strategies for new
- Measuring and analyzing the success of products and making adjustments as needed.
- Ensuring that products are delivered on time and to the desired quality standards.
Apply NowBack to Current Openings
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in business, engineering, or a related field.
- Several years of experience in product management, preferably in the advertising industry.
- Excellent communication and project management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in managing the product development lifecycle from ideation to launch.
- Proficiency in using product management tools and software.