Angular JS, Java Web Developer
As an Angular JS, Java Web Developer, you will be responsible for designing, developing and
web-based applications that are based on AngularJS and Java technologies. You will collaborate with
other engineers and designers to develop web-based applications that meet user requirements and
needs. You will work on a variety of projects that include front-end design, database development,
back-end programming, and web application testing.
- Design, develop and maintain web-based applications using AngularJS and Java technologies.
- Collaborate with designers and other engineers to create web-based applications that meet user
requirements and business
- Develop server-side functionality using Java, Spring, and Hibernate.
- Write and maintain efficient and secure code that integrates with databases and other third-party
- Troubleshoot and resolve web application issues.
- Participate in code reviews and testing to ensure quality and functionality.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging web development technologies and techniques.
- Test and deploy web applications to production.
- Continuously improve the quality and performance of the web application.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest development technologies and trends.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
- Experience in developing web-based applications using AngularJS and Java technologies.
- Knowledge of front-end design frameworks, such as Bootstrap or Foundation.
- Experience with server-side programming frameworks, such as Spring and Hibernate.
- Knowledge of SQL and database development.
- Understanding of web application security and performance optimization.
- Ability to work in a team environment and to collaborate with other engineers and designers.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
The salary for an Angular JS, Java Web Developer varies based on the level of experience
and location, but typically ranges from $70,000 to $120,000 per year.
Apply Now Back to Current Openings