How to create a campaign
- Create campaign: Select research units under campaigns from left hand side panel and click on create research units campaign.
- Campaign information: Enter campaign information & attach message like:
- Campaign name: Campaign name for your reference.
- Create campaign type as: Select if you are creating a campaign as a brand under advertiser or running a house campaign on your website as a developer / publisher.
- Website/Brand: If you are a publisher and wish to run a campaign in one of your websites, select website in which you want to run this campaign. Whereas if you are an advertiser, select a brand for which you are creating this campaign.
- Ad display time: Select the duration (in seconds) for which to display each question in your campaign.
- Start & End date: Select start and end dates for your campaign – Your campaign will run during those days.
- Content category: Choose content category of your campaign.
- Campaign tags: Tags pertaining to your campaign e.g., if you have a women's clothing campaign, you can specify "clothing", "shopping", "Feedback", "Rating" etc.
- Impression & Click tracking URL: If you are using a 3rd party campaign tracking mechanism you can specify their impression & click tracking URLs.
- Campaign design:
- Ad type / Ad Layout : Select campaign size and layout (Ad Size and Ad layout) along with logo and theme for the Question.
Based on selection of your ad size, available layout options will differ.
- Campaign logo (optional) : If selected it will appear at the bottom
- Theme : Choose OpinionAds's default theme or create your own – you can specify
- Question color
- Answer color
- Background color or image
- Question-Answers:Enter one or more questions with relevant options
- For each question you can choose between 3 or 5 answer options.
- Upload images for each option and give text which would appear when user hovers over the option. Along with capturing user's response, you can redirect the user to a valid page / web link (by specifying it in corresponding link/tag).
- Question tags - tags pertaining to the current question (optional). Helps in sending question to right users.
- Select questions from the list that you wish to include in the campaign.
- Campaign targeting: Set target audience of your campaign
- Start and end dates: Dates between which you want to run your campaign.
- Day parting (hours): Hours during the day you would prefer to run this campaign.
- Tags: Along with campaign tags added in step 1 you can specify various targeting tags for e.g., if you are targeting women who like tops, you can specify tags like "women", "tops" etc.
- Device: Select the type of device on which you want to run your campaign.
If this campaign is for a particular app, application's device capability supersedes device targeting.
- Platform: Choose the platform on which you wish to run your campaign ( iOS, Android, Web ). This option is only available to advertisers.
- Apps: Choose particular apps in which to run your campaign (Available only to advertisers of enterprise ad network).
- Ad/Engagement units: Units available for targeting will depend on app / website you have selected in above step.
- Segment groups: Use our smart analytics to create and target specific group of users (e.g., Users belonging to top 5 locations OR users who have given a certain answer to certain questions OR users with specific interest tags).
- Location: Target by Country, by Zip codes, by DMAs and by specific locations with Geo Fence.
- Campaign budget: Specify total budget, daily budget and desired number of total impressions. This helps in controlling your frequency of your campaign's distribution.
Back to Top